Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Swap

This mobile was made for Elsie's mobile swap - my first swap! Finished the day before the deadline, this procrastinator will have it shipped out right on that deadline.

The mobile is a combination of fabric, porcelain beads, wooden beads, and some pieces of potpourri (yeah that's a little strange but I really liked the way they looked against the leaves). I guess my theme here is spring - I am getting ready!! - with the leaves/flower buds.

It was fun - and a little nerveracking - making something for someone I do not know. Hope she likes!

3 comments:

amy said...

wow, that is very cool. i'm sure your person loved it!

Di said...

It's really nice! I am sure that your swapper is going to love it!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, I love the color palette!