Saturday, February 16, 2008

Super Silly

Poor Justin had to work late last night. So Connor and I had date night. I turned on some jazz and we did lots of dancing. I'm a big fan of twirling around the living room when no one is home, or when just Connor is home. Come on, we all do this don't we? Maybe not, but if you don't you should try it - it beats running on the treadmill. It's probably a good thing that I live at the end of a dead end road. This way I only have a couple of neighbors who think I am a complete nut.

To the dancing we added hats and silly faces which turned into a game of trying to swipe the other person's hat - a combination of dance, running, and jumping.



At one point Connor was laughing so hard that he started snorting uncontrollably. In the end he ended up doing some sort of crazy gymnastics - one sock on one sock off.


Yeah, I'm that mom - the crazy kind. It is the middle of February - I think we are starting to feel a little cooped up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am that mom too. i love dancing with (or without) the kids. they think it is hilarious.