Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Noticing the Little Things

So I have this one light fixture in the house that really bothers me, for Justin it is a different fixture. Since we both disagree on which is the most hideous, we will probably never change either one. Oh well, now that I think of it I never even notice it - until the other day. I was sitting on the steps waiting for Connor to get his shoes on. This can sometimes take awhile so I layed back to stretch out my back and when I looked up I saw something rather striking. That ugly light fixture makes some pretty nice shadows!

And on a completely different note, I wish my hair would decide whether it would like to be straight or curly. This is even less likely to happen than getting a new light fixture. Dual personality hair, much like the inside of the head it grows out of - hah!!


Just some random midweek meaningless ramblings and observations I guess.

No comments: