Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sweets for my Sweets

Ever since Maari was sent home from the hospital with a stuffed bear Connor has been pleading with me to make him a bear. Not that the poor child doesn't already have a teddy bear or ten (which I pointed out to him). I happily agreed to make him a new stuffed friend trying to persuade him to choose something that I had a pattern for because of course that makes things much easier for Mom. But, he insisted on a bear.

So...




I am thinking it looks more like a cross between an owl and a squirrel but am told that it looks just like a Pokemon. He was a little shocked at first - not realizing it was the bear he had been begging for - but loves it just the same.

And for Maari I whipped up a little redheaded doll to cuddle.




Fist in mouth + babydoll in hand = happy baby girl!



1 comment:

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

These photos are just too precious!! Both the stuffed dolls and your little ones are very sweet indeed. :)