Monday, July 28, 2008

Camp

It looks more like the farm here, but this is Connor at Day Camp. He enjoyed all of the many activities of last week - swimming, archery, games, art, even yoga. Mostly I think he just enjoyed being outside all day with a multitude of kids. What I wouldn't have given to have been a little bird spying on all of this!


Pictured here is the "art barn" where all of the children and counselors were packed in when I came to pick up Connor on Friday. We had a terrible storm, so bad I had to pull over and wait it out in a parking lot. Nothing life threatening or anything, but I was still relieved to see my little camper, dirt mustache and all.

And here we are at home, winding down from a week of camp, if you consider whipping the Friday afternoon craft around and around as fast as is possible a form of winding down.


No comments: